How our Bay Area Law Firm is keeping clients safe during the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19)
To our existing clients and potential clients, please know that we continue to work hard on behalf of our clients’ matters. We hope you all stay safe and healthy, as this crisis will soon be behind us all.
If your question is not answered below, please call us at (925) 460-8484 for immediate assistance.
1. Is your office currently open during normal business hours?
Yes. You can reach us by phone 24 hours a day and seven days a week. Our offices are open and our employees are able to help you with your legal matters. Call us at (925) 460-8484.
2. When and how can I contact you?
You can reach us by phone 24 hours a day and seven days a week at (925) 460-8484. If you call about a new case, the call will be transferred directly to an attorney in the firm even when our physical office is closed for the day.
3. What video chat platforms do you offer for clients?
We utilize several video chat platforms to communicate with our clients. But, most commonly, we are scheduling new and existing client meetings using Zoom.
4. Are you accepting new clients?
5. How can I get updates about the status of my case or legal matter?
We regularly call and email our clients with any updates on their cases. Existing clients can simply call the office or email the lawyer assigned to his or her case for an update.
6. Are courts of law still open in my area? Will my court date be rescheduled? What if I can’t come to court because I’m sick or quarantined?
It appears the courts will be opening but many hearings will be rescheduled. Many court appearances are occurring virtually, but the procedures vary from county to county. If your court date needs to be rescheduled, we will handle it and notify the court.
7. Will scheduled depositions, mediation, arbitration or settlement negotiations occur as planned?
Many of these are continuing to go forward through electronic means, including remote depositions and mediations. Civil trials are being significantly delayed due to the pandemic. Social distancing will almost certainly be observed when meetings in person resume.
8. Are your offices complying with social distancing guidelines?
Yes. We are deeply committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees and our clients. We have instituted social distancing guidelines in our offices and, if an in-person meeting with a client is necessary, it occurs in strict compliance with current health guidelines.