As personal injury lawyers, we have been very successful in obtaining settlements and judgements for our clients.
Here are some examples:
- $1,000,000 for a working man on his way to work who was hit by CHP car
- $1,000,000 for a pedestrian hit by a delivery truck
- $1,800,000 for a widow of a man crushed by a high speed elevator
- $1,010,000 for a mentally handicapped woman who was sexually assaulted in a nursing home
- $600,000 for a woman who slipped and fell in a restaurant
We take smaller cases too and are proud of the results we obtain for persons who have been injured through no fault of their own. We care about our clients and make their recovery from their injuries just as high a priority as getting them a recovery for their damages.
- Auto and Truck Accidents
- Auto Accident FAQ
- Bicycle Accidents
- Burns and Fractures
- Dependent Persons Abuse
- Dog Bites
- Elder Abuse
- Head, Brain, and Spinal Injury
- Injuries to Children
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Sexual Harrassment
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Wrongful Death
We do not charge a fee unless we obtain a settlement for you – there are no up front costs.